Use of Site
The content provided on or through this Site is for general informational and educational purposes only, or, in the case of delivery of specific results/reports from diagnostic laboratories ordered via the RTO TC by a physician-user for a specific patient, for the delivery of such results/reports. You may view, print and download the materials at this Site only for your personal, noncommercial use, or, in the case of patient reports, for the purposes of treating the patient to whom results/reports correspond, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials downloaded or printed from the Site. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RTO does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site are or will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. RTO is not responsible for the accuracy and/or completeness of information or material on this Site, nor does RTO undertake any obligation to ensure the Site is updated.
Limitation of Liability
RTO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES AT THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Trademarks, logos, images, illustrations, video clips, files, text and graphics used or displayed at this Site consist of copyrights, trademarks, and or intellectual property owned, controlled, registered and/or licensed by RTO. Any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. No materials from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by RTO.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
By using any link to a third party site on this Site, you are leaving the Site. Links to third party web sites on are provided solely as a convenience to you. RTO has not reviewed these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. RTO does not endorse or make any representations about these third party sites, any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Your access of any third party site is at your own risk.
Claims Resulting From Your Use of the Site
Retention of Information
As described in the EULA, you acknowledge and agree that information created, received, or transmitted via RTO TC or the Site may be available to you for only a limited period of time.
Use of Patient Information
RTO’s Collection and Use of User-Provided Content
Use of User-Provided and Other Third-Party-Provided Content by Users
No Provision of Medical or Professional Services Advice by RTO
Acceptable Use of Site Content
You shall not, and shall ensure that others do not, do or attempt to do any of the following:
- Use the Site, the Software or the Services to post, email, link to, or otherwise transmit, communicate, or make available any material that:
- is offensive, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, abusive, defamatory, libelous, harassing, threatening, menacing, or otherwise harmful;
- is likely to harm RTO’s computer systems or any third party’s computer systems, including without limitation material containing any malware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other data or code that may cause any defect, error, malfunction, corruption, denial of service, or other undesired modification;
- is “spam,” “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other manner of improper solicitation;
- infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right, or improperly discloses or misappropriates trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, in each case whether it belongs to RTO or to a third party; or
- would harm minors in any way, including without limitation material that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Use RTO’s network to engage in illegal or abusive behavior, including gaining unauthorized access to or use of any data, services, systems or network, or probing, scanning or testing the vulnerabilities of any systems or networks; or
- Impersonate, or use the account, login or registration information of, any other person or entity.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notifications and Counternotifications
If you believe that any content hosted on the Site or the Services violates your rights under the copyright law of the United States, you may file a notification of such claimed infringement with RTO’s designated agent as described below.
Oncompass Medicine GmbH
+43 680 243 44 79
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), the following information must be provided for a
valid notification of claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If your content has been removed from the Site due to a notification filed against you, then you may file a counternotification with RTO’s designated agent as indicated above. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(g)(3), the following information must be provided in the counternotification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If RTO receives a valid counternotification, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides that the removed material be restored or access re-enabled.
If you have any other concerns that any content hosted on the Site or the Services violates your intellectual property rights under laws other than the copyright law of the United States, please contact us at:
Oncompass Medicine GmbH